Cancel a Session
Sometimes, the unexpected happens. It snows a lot. There's a hurricane. The instructor is out sick.
To cancel a single, individual session:
- Click on the gear icon to get into the admin section of RollCall
- From the Course Admin page, find your course
- Click on the session grid icon to bring up the session window
When you click the session grid icon:
- The session window is in view-only mode by default, but you can make it editable. Click the word "Edit" next to the lock icon in the upper left corner of the screen, and it will become editable.
- Change the Session Status to "Canceled" and click "Save"
When you cancel a session, all attendance records tied to that session are automatically changed to "Session was Canceled" so you can track attendance statistics correctly.
Your system administrator can set up a Process Builder that sends an email to all students automatically, notifying them of the session cancelation, if that is appropriate for your organization.